Business Jet Tour 2020
|Leg||Departure||Arrival||Distance||ETE||Max Speed||Max Altitude||Notes|
|6||LIRN||LJPZ||277||00:42||MACH 0.80||FL410||AIRCRAFT RESTRICTIONS|
|7||LJPZ||EPWR||362||00:55||MACH 0.80||FL410||AIRCRAFT RESTRICTIONS|
|10||LFKJ||LJPZ||298||00:46||MACH 0.80||FL410||AIRCRAFT RESTRICTIONS|
|11||LJPZ||LKPR||279||00:43||MACH 0.80||FL410||AIRCRAFT RESTRICTIONS|
|16||LGTS||LJPZ||506||01:18||MACH 0.80||FL410||AIRCRAFT RESTRICTIONS|
|17||LJPZ||LEIB||672||01:43||MACH 0.80||FL410||AIRCRAFT RESTRICTIONS|
|Total Distance: 8665 Total Estimated Time: 22:07|
* All IVAO Rules and Regulations must be followed.
* All legs must be flown online with real weather in real time.
* Legs must be flown in real time mode.
No accelerated mode allowed.
* A maximum disconnection time of 20 minutes will be accepted.
* Flight plan must be correctly filled in otherwise, leg will be rejected.
* Pay attention to flight rules, equipment, ICAO codes, flight routes, etc.
* Maximum of two legs per day can be flown in the given order,
* Completed legs must be reported in the Tours System.
Pay attention to fill in the correct date and times in UTC.
* Log on at least 6 minutes before departure and log off at least 6 minutes after arrival in order to let IVAO tracker log your flight data.
A leg will be rejected if you do not comply with this.
* Check that you have the latest sceneries installed before the flight.
Free sceneries are available for Slovenia and they are mandatory to use due to many upgrades on the ground.
* Legs must be flown with Slovenian Air Traffic Control online.
Maximum of nine legs can be flown without Slovenian ATC.
* This is advanced tour, be careful when planning your route and choose the correct alternate airport.
Due wrong route, leg will not be accepted – check with IFPS.
* General aviation and Business aircraft are allowed.
Check below when flying to and from Portoroz.
* Military, fighter or supersonic aircraft are not allowed.
* Maximum speed is Mach .85 and Maximum level FL410.
* Tour closes on December 31, 2020.
* Special attention for flights to and from Portoroz:
Aircraft type is limited to Approach CAT A and B. Maximum aircraft mass should not exceed 27 Tons. Suggested aircraft: C310, C441, C550, C750, CL604, F2TH, DHC6, GLF5, LJ70, etc.