Cargo Tour 2020
|Leg||Departure||Arrival||Distance||ETE||Max Speed||Max Altitude||Notes|
|4||LJLJ||LYBE||260||00:40||MACH 0.80||FL410||Swiftair Hellas|
|5||LYBE||LJLJ||260||00:40||MACH 0.80||FL410||Swiftair Hellas|
|6||LJLJ||EDDK||402||01:02||MACH 0.80||FL410||UPS operated by Sprintair|
|7||EDDK||LJLJ||402||01:02||MACH 0.80||FL410||UPS operated by Sprintair|
|8||LJLJ||EBLG||445||01:08||MACH 0.80||FL410||TNT operated by ASL Airlines|
|9||EBLG||LIPZ||414||01:03||MACH 0.80||FL410||TNT operated by ASL Airlines|
|10||LIPZ||LJLJ||97||00:14||MACH 0.80||FL410||TNT operated by ASL Airlines|
|11||LJLJ||LQSA||218||00:33||MACH 0.80||FL410||Lipizzan Aer|
|12||LQSA||LJLJ||218||00:33||MACH 0.80||FL410||Lipizzan Aer|
|Total Distance: 3366 Total Estimated Time: 8:34|
* All IVAO Rules and Regulations must be followed.
* All legs must be flown online with real weather in real time.
* Legs must be flown in real time mode.
No accelerated mode allowed.
* A maximum disconnection time of 20 minutes will be accepted.
* Flight plan must be correctly filled in otherwise, leg will be rejected.
* Pay attention to flight rules, equipment, ICAO codes, flight routes, etc.
* Maximum of two legs per day can be flown in the given order,
* Completed legs must be reported in the Tours System.
Pay attention to fill in the correct date and times in UTC.
* Log on at least 6 minutes before departure and log off at least 6 minutes after arrival in order to let IVAO tracker log your flight data.
A leg will be rejected if you do not comply with this.
* Check that you have the latest sceneries installed before the flight.
Free sceneries are available for Slovenia and they are mandatory to use due to many upgrades on the ground.
* Legs must be flown with Slovenian Air Traffic Control online.
Maximum of four legs can be flown without Slovenian ATC.
* This is advanced tour, be careful when planning your route and choose the correct alternate airport.
Due wrong route, leg will not be accepted – check with IFPS.
* Only cargo airplanes operating to Ljubljana are allowed.
Airplanes like Metroliner, Let L410, B737F, B757F, ATR72F
* Military, fighter or supersonic aircraft are not allowed.
* Maximum speed is Mach .85 and Maximum level FL410.
* Tour closes on December 31, 2020.
* No tour remark is needed.