|Leg||Departure||Arrival||Distance||ETE||Max Speed||Max Altitude||Notes||Documents|
|1||LJLJ||LJMB||53||00:21||150 KIAS||10500||FLYCOM flight||Documents|
|2||LJMB||LJCE||35||00:14||150 KIAS||10500||Military supplies transport from airport to another||Documents|
|3||LJPZ||LJMB||105||00:42||150 KIAS||10500||Helicop d.o.o. Terrain photoshooting||Documents|
|4||LJMB||LJLJ||53||00:21||150 KIAS||10500||FLYCOM delivery flight with supplies for road work at Slovenj Gradec. LJMB-LJSG/SNG-LJLJ||Documents|
|5||LJPZ||LJLJ||57||00:22||150 KIAS||10500||Police highway observation||Documents|
|6||LJMB||LJBL||62||00:24||150 KIAS||10500||Helicop d.o.o. Panoramic flight from Maribor to Bled via Velenje. LJMB-Velenje-Alps mountains -LJBL||Documents|
|7||LJLJ||LJLJ||0||00:00||150 KIAS||10500||Supplies deliveries to Kredarica. LJLJ-Kredarica-LJLJ||Documents|
|8||LJLJ||LJPZ||57||00:22||150 KIAS||10500||FLYCOM flight||Documents|
|9||LJBL||LJBL||0||00:00||150 KIAS||10500||X SPORT Panoramic flight to Bled and Bohinj lake, Bovec airport and Kranjska Gora. LJBL-Bled lake-Bohinj lake-LJBO-Kranjska Gora-LJBL||Documents|
|10||LJCE||LJPZ||84||00:33||150 KIAS||10500||Police border observation. LJCE-border control-LJPZ||Documents|
|Total Distance: 506 Total Estimated Time: 3:18|
* All IVAO Rules and Regulations must be followed.
* All legs must be flown online with real weather in real time.
* Legs must be flown in real time mode.
No accelerated mode allowed.
* A maximum disconnection time of 20 minutes will be accepted.
* Flight plan must be correctly filled in otherwise, leg will be rejected.
* Pay attention to flight rules, equipment, ICAO codes, flight routes, etc.
* Maximum of two legs per day can be flown in the given order,
* Completed legs must be reported in the Tours System.
Pay attention to fill in the correct date and times in UTC.
* Log on at least 6 minutes before departure and log off at least 6 minutes after arrival in order to let IVAO tracker log your flight data.
A leg will be rejected if you do not comply with this.
* Check that you have the latest sceneries installed before the flight.
Free sceneries are available for Slovenia and they are mandatory to use due to many upgrades on the ground.
* Legs must be flown with Slovenian Air Traffic Service online.
Maximum of two legs can be flown without Slovenian ATS.
* This is special operation tour, be careful when planning your route and choose the correct alternate airport.
Due wrong route, leg will not be accepted – check with IFPS.
* Allowed are only civilian and military transport helicopters.
Helicopters like AB412, AB212, AW109, AW139, AS332, AS350
* Military armed helicopters and any kind of fixed winged aircrafts are not allowed.
* Maximum speed is IAS 150 and Maximum Altitude 10500ft
* Tour closes on December 31, 2020.
* No tour remark is needed