|Leg||Departure||Arrival||Distance||ETE||Max Speed||Max Altitude||Notes||Documents|
|1||LJLJ||LDZA||73||00:24||180 KIAS||FL150||MODRO1Z MODRO DCT ARGOM ARGOM2A||Documents|
|2||LDZA||LJMB||47||00:15||180 KIAS||FL150||PODET4C PODET DCT VALLU VALLU4C||Documents|
|3||LJMB||LOWK||56||00:18||180 KIAS||FL150||VALLU4L VALLU DCT KLAGY KLAGY1A||Documents|
|4||LOWK||LJPZ||76||00:25||180 KIAS||FL150||BERTA1L BERTA DCT ILB ILB1A||Documents|
|5||LJPZ||LJLJ||57||00:19||180 KIAS||FL150||ILB2S ILB ILB2L||Documents|
|6||LJLJ||LDRI||60||00:20||180 KIAS||FL150||ILB1W ILB DCT ARMIX ARMI2B||Documents|
|7||LDRI||LOWG||112||00:37||180 KIAS||FL150||ALIV2D ALIVO DCT RADLY RADL2M||Documents|
|8||LOWG||LJLJ||61||00:20||180 KIAS||FL150||RADLY4G RADLY RADLY2L||Documents|
|9||LJLJ||LDPL||83||00:27||180 KIAS||FL150||MODRO1Z MODRO DCT GIRDA GIRDA2A||Documents|
|10||LDPL||LJMB||120||00:40||180 KIAS||FL150||RJK3C RJK P151 ALIVO DCT VALLU VALLU4C||Documents|
|11||LJMB||LIPQ||100||00:33||180 KIAS||FL150||VALLU4L VALLU DCT RIFEN RIFEN2B||Documents|
|12||LIPQ||LJLJ||47||00:15||180 KIAS||FL150||RIFEN5C RIFEN RIFEN2L||Documents|
|13||LJLJ||LJPZ||57||00:19||180 KIAS||FL150||MODRO1Z MODRO DCT ILB ILB2P||Documents|
|14||LJPZ||LHSM||164||00:54||180 KIAS||FL150||ILB2S ILB DCT VALLU M859 DIMLO DCT SME||Documents|
|15||LHSM||LJLJ||115||00:38||180 KIAS||FL150||NALOX3D NALOX DCT DIMLO DCT VALLU VALLU2L||Documents|
|Total Distance: 1228 Total Estimated Time: 6:44|
* All IVAO Rules and Regulations must be followed.
* All legs must be flown online with real weather in real time.
* Legs must be flown in real time mode.
No accelerated mode allowed.
* A maximum disconnection time of 20 minutes will be accepted.
* Flight plan must be correctly filled in otherwise, leg will be rejected.
* Pay attention to flight rules, equipment, ICAO codes, flight routes, etc.
* Maximum of two legs per day can be flown in the given order,
* Completed legs must be reported in the Tours System.
Pay attention to fill in the correct date and times in UTC.
* Log on at least 6 minutes before departure and log off at least 6 minutes after arrival in order to let IVAO tracker log your flight data.
A leg will be rejected if you do not comply with this.
* Check that you have the latest sceneries installed before the flight.
Free sceneries are available for Slovenia and they are mandatory to use due to many upgrades on the ground.
* Legs must be flown with Slovenian Air Traffic Control online.
Maximum of three legs can be flown without Slovenian ATC.
* This is advanced tour, be careful when planning your route and choose the correct alternate airport.
Due wrong route, leg will not be accepted – check with IFPS.
* Single and twin-piston or turboprop engine aircrafts are allowed although for the Senior Private Pilot rank you are allowed to take twin-engine piston or turboprop aircraft.
Airplanes like Cessna 182,Beech King 200, Baron 58
* Military, fighter or supersonic aircraft are not allowed.
* Maximum speed is IAS 180 and Maximum level FL150.
* Tour closes on December 31, 2020.