|Leg||Departure||Arrival||ETE||Max Speed||Max Altitude||Notes|
|1||ZZZZ||ZZZZ||00:00||150 KIAS||10500||Change ZZZZ with one of Slovenian airports|
|2||ZZZZ||ZZZZ||00:00||150 KIAS||10500||Change ZZZZ with one of Slovenian airports|
|3||ZZZZ||ZZZZ||00:00||150 KIAS||10500||Change ZZZZ with one of Slovenian airports|
|4||ZZZZ||ZZZZ||00:00||150 KIAS||10500||Change ZZZZ with one of Slovenian airports|
|5||ZZZZ||ZZZZ||00:00||150 KIAS||10500||Change ZZZZ with one of Slovenian airports|
|Total Estimated Time: 0:00|
* All IVAO Rules and Regulations must be followed.
* All legs must be flown online with real weather in real time.
* Legs must be flown in real time mode.
No accelerated mode allowed.
* A maximum disconnection time of 20 minutes will be accepted.
* Flight plan must be correctly filled in otherwise, leg will be rejected.
* Pay attention to flight rules, equipment, ICAO codes, flight routes, etc.
* Maximum of two legs per day can be flown in the given order,
* Completed legs must be reported in the Tours System.
Pay attention to fill in the correct date and times in UTC.
* Log on at least 6 minutes before departure and log off at least 6 minutes after arrival in order to let IVAO tracker log your flight data.
A leg will be rejected if you do not comply with this.
* Check that you have the latest sceneries installed before the flight.
Free sceneries are available for Slovenia and they are mandatory to use due to many upgrades on the ground.
* Legs must be flown with Slovenian Air Traffic Service online.
Maximum of two leg can be flown without Slovenian ATS.
* This is a beginner tour.
* Glider and motor glider aircraft are allowed.
Aero tow, winch launch, motor glider take off or in slew mode is allowed.
* Maximum height allowed in aero tow or with own motor is up to 4.000ft or 1.200m above airport level,
* Each sailing day should last at least one hour. You should depart and land on one of Slovenian airport.
LJLJ, LJPZ and LJCE are excluded.
* Military, fighter or supersonic aircraft are not allowed.
* Maximum speed is IAS 150kts and Maximum level FL195.
* Tour closes on December 31, 2020.