|Leg||Departure||Arrival||Distance||ETE||Max Speed||Max Altitude||Notes||Documents||Required Stops|
|1||LJLJ||LJLJ||0||00:00||150 KIAS||10500||Helicopter search and rescue mission in Julian Alps. Transport of injured person to UKC Ljubljana||Documents||LJHL|
|2||LJLJ||EDDT||383||00:59||MACH 0.80||FL410||President Transport||Documents|
|3||EDDT||LJLJ||383||00:59||MACH 0.80||FL410||President Transport||Documents|
|4||LJPZ||LJLJ||57||00:22||150 KIAS||10500||Police helicopter coast and then highway observation||Documents|
|5||LJMB||LJMB||46||00:18||150 KIAS||10500||Hospital helicopter flight from Maribor to Slovenj Gradec and back||Documents||LJSG|
|6||LJCE||LJCE||96||00:14||MACH 0.80||FL410||PC-9 military training. LJCE-CN-VALLU-continue IFR/VALLU-VALLU4L-LJLJ/TNG-continue VFR-S3-S2-TREBNJE-CW-LJCE||Documents||LJLJ|
|7||LJLJ||LJLJ||0||00:00||150 KIAS||10500||Helicopter transport of incubator to Bovec LJBO||Documents||LJBO|
|8||LJLJ||LKMT||254||00:39||MACH 0.80||FL410||Military transport||Documents|
|9||LKMT||LJLJ||254||00:39||MACH 0.80||FL410||Military transport||Documents|
|10||LJCE||LJBL||62||00:09||MACH 0.80||FL410||PC-6 parachute training. LJCE-LJLJ/taking up the parachuters-LJBL/dropping the parachuters at approximatelly 3000ft AGL-LJBL/Stop and go for taking back up parachuters and then again dropping them over LJBL at approximatelly 3000ft AGL, make this cycle for 5 times and then land at LJBL||Documents||LJLJ|
|11||LJCE||LJCE||0||00:00||150 KIAS||10500||Helicopter military transport of ground forces from Cerklje Air Base to Postojna airport, for excercises at Pocek.||Documents||LJPO|
|12||LJLJ||EDNY||220||00:33||MACH 0.80||FL410||Hospital transplant flight||Documents|
|13||EDNY||LJLJ||220||00:33||MACH 0.80||FL410||Hospital transplant flight||Documents|
|14||LJCE||LJLJ||141||00:56||MACH 0.80||FL410||PC-9 military training. LJCE-TA2-LJPO/low approach-LJPZ/TNG-LJLJ. TA2 – military training area||Documents||LJPZ|
|15||LJCE||LJCE||53||00:08||MACH 0.80||FL410||Small military training aircraft Zlin-242 training. LJCE-LJMB/TNG-LJLJ/TNG-LJCE||Documents||LJMB|
|Total Distance: 2169 Total Estimated Time: 6:29|
* All IVAO Rules and Regulations must be followed.
* All legs must be flown online with real weather in real time.
* Legs must be flown in real time mode.
No accelerated mode allowed.
* A maximum disconnection time of 20 minutes will be accepted.
* Flight plan must be correctly filled in otherwise, leg will be rejected.
* Pay attention to flight rules, equipment, ICAO codes, flight routes, etc.
* Maximum of two legs per day can be flown in the given order,
* Completed legs must be reported in the Tours System.
Pay attention to fill in the correct date and times in UTC.
* Log on at least 6 minutes before departure and log off at least 6 minutes after arrival in order to let IVAO tracker log your flight data.
A leg will be rejected if you do not comply with this.
* Check that you have the latest sceneries installed before the flight.
Free sceneries are available for Slovenia and they are mandatory to use due to many upgrades on the ground.
* Legs must be flown with Slovenian Air Traffic Service online.
Maximum of six legs can be flown without Slovenian ATS.
* This is special operation tour, be careful when planning your route and choose the correct alternate airport. Due wrong route, leg will not be accepted – check with IFPS.
* Allowed are military aircrafts and helicopters. For transport missions only military transport aircrafts or helicopters can be used. For rescue missions military transport helicopter can be used. For military training mission only military training aircrafts can be used. Aircrafts like Pilatus PC-9, PC-21, PC-6, T6 Texan, AB412, AB212, EC135Military armed helicopters and any kind of fixed winged aircrafts are not allowed.
* Combat military jet-engined aircraft are not allowed.
* Maximum speed is Mach 0.85 and Maximum level FL410.
* Tour closes on December 31, 2020.
* Tour remark is not needed
* On individual leg there is information of the individual mission provided. There is also route and information of the aircraft type you need or suits the best.